Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Gives an Overview of the Dental Microscope
An an experience Buffalo Root Canal Specialist, I regularly use a dental microscope to help provide more precise and less intrusive root canals. Watch this video to learn more.
- The dental microscope enables us to obtain much higher definition and better lighting, which significantly enhances our ability to see in detail.
- We can see internal cracks, accessory canals, and other areas that are invisible without the microscope.
- Enhanced visibility enables us to increase the success rate of every procedure.
- Our microscopes have still and video cameras so, we can show you actual images on the TV beside your chair.
- We can email images to your dentist, discuss your case while you’re still here, and agree on your best options.
Are you looking for an experienced Endodontist in WNY? Contact Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Dr. Aaron McCann for assistance.