Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Answers “What Does an Endodontists Do?”
As a Buffalo Root Canal Specialist, I talk to people all the time that wonder why a person needs to go see an endodontist.
- Why see an endodontist? There are many reasons.
- Some patients need a straightforward root canal because of an infected tooth that’s causing them pain.
- Other patients have had a root canal in the past and need follow-up work.
- Another patient might have cracked a tooth or lost a large filling.
- Occasionally, a dentist is concerned about having enough healthy tooth to save and refer their patient to us for an accurate assessment via images from our microscope.
Do you have questions on how an endodontist can help you? Contact Buffalo Root Canal Specialist Dr. Aaron McCann for guidance.