Buffalo Endodontist Explains if a Root Canal Hurts
As an experienced Buffalo Endodontist, I often talk to patients worried that a root canal treatment is going to hurt.
- Most people cringe when they hear the words, “root canal,” thinking, “Oh, my God. It must hurt.”
- Horror stories shared by a friend who says it hurts are common, but the treatment should be painless.
- The first thing we say to every patient is, “If we can tell you one thing, it’s not to worry about pain with this procedure.
- You should be comfortable, and even bored during the treatment. It shouldn’t be stressful or painful.
- When you have any type of dentistry – including a root canal – always raise your hand and us know if something we do bothers you.
Do you have to get a root canal but afraid that it will hurt way too much? Contact dedicated Buffalo Endodontist Dr. Aaron McCann for a painless experience.