Buffalo Endodontist Discusses the Types of Sedations Available for a Root Canal
As a Buffalo Endodontist, I am often asked about root canal sedation options.
- Don’t be concerned that the procedure will be painful. The procedure itself will be painless.
- You might wonder about sedation, or whether the experience itself is something you don’t want to remember. In fact, it should be boring.
- I have never sedated a patient, and there are several reasons not to do so.
- In addition to the cost of sedation, you’ll have to have a driver. You’ll lose a whole day of work, and need someone watch you until the sedation wears off.
- We make the experience both comfortable and pleasant for you so that, once the anesthesia goes away, you can go about your normal life.
Do you need to have a root canal performed and wondering what type of sedatives are available? Contact dedicated Buffalo Endodontist Dr. Aaron McCann to gently treat your oral pain.