Buffalo Endodontist Discusses the New Technologies Used for Root Canals
As an experienced Buffalo Endodontist, I am often asked about the new technologies used in root canals.
- One of the first things people notice about our office is technology that elevates our office well above most others in this area.
- Every procedure is 100% microscopic, so you’ll see surgical microscopes on every ceiling.
- We also have a 3D imaging machine, so if we have a question about your tooth or need more information for an accurate diagnosis, a low radiation CAT can be pulled up on the large monitor beside the dental chair.
- We can go over the image with you, turning your tooth inside out, looking at it three-dimensionally and spinning it around.
- There are very few cases for which we can’t arrive at an accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
At Precision Endodontics, we use all of the newest technology to accurately treat your teeth. Contact dedicated Buffalo Endodontist Dr. Aaron McCann for quick service.